College English Forum 2010-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Proposal Paragraph

2 posters

Go down

My Proposal Paragraph Empty My Proposal Paragraph

Post  SeanSweeney Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:05 pm

My essay tells the story of a young boy named Sebastian Coe who hopes of one day along with the help of his coach and father peter Coe to become an Olympic champion.
A year ago Sebastian coe got injured from tearing his hamstring muscle in a 1500 meter race. Coe spends the next five months rehabilitating his hamstring and doing anything to keep himself fit. When he gets out of rehab the first thing on his mind is to get back in shape in time for the Olympics which is to take place in 4 months. To get fit faster Coe starts training with long time friend Steve Cram who is also going for the Olympics. Both men make the Olympic team for great Britain and are to take part in the 1500 meters. Coe and Steve must go through 3 heats to qualify for the finals and end up doing so successfully. In the finals it is Coe who takes the gold followed with Steve in second. A month after the race Coe gets tested for doping and has his Gold taken from him. When Steve is told of the news he is very angry and disappointed at Coe. In the end Coe loses a friend, respect from the sport and a career that could have been great.

This has not been looked at by Derek yet but I hope it helps those that may be lost as to what to do, I know I was
SeanSweeney
SeanSweeney

Back to top Go down

My Proposal Paragraph Empty Re: My Proposal Paragraph

Post  Av6364 Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Thanks Sean. Your summary is good and seems like an awesome story to read. I posted mine as well. If you got time, take a look at mine. Any feedback would be great. (-nudge, nudge- most of the proposals are in the open discussion) Smile

Av6364

Back to top Go down