College English Forum 2010-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer Research - Keeping Organized

4 posters

Go down

Writer Research - Keeping Organized Empty Writer Research - Keeping Organized

Post  ChenelleM Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Hi Everyone,

Organization is not easy especially when you have exams and essays due. This tip helps me, and I am hoping it will do the same for you. Let me know
Very Happy

Writer Research - Keeping Organized
By Lisa A Mason

It's very important that you keep organized. You want to be able to find your research and resources when you need it and you also want to be able to refer back to it in the future if you need to.

There are many different methods of keeping organized. For example, some writers use index cards of varying sizes and colors. The 3 x 5 size fits neatly into shoe boxes and there are many other index card boxes you can buy for organization. You can create a color coded system with them and they are also easy to toss in your bag or pocket and take with you anywhere you are going for notes or research.

study Writer Research - Keeping Organized

ChenelleM

Back to top Go down

Writer Research - Keeping Organized Empty Re: Keeping Organized

Post  100688788 Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:11 am

Good tip but at this point where is the time to stop and try color coding? Girl, you should have shared this fact long ago. With the magnitude of what is at risk, no one will forget a thing now. Thanks for sharing always.
Maureen

Back to top Go down

Writer Research - Keeping Organized Empty Good work

Post  aderonke oridupa Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Hi,

Thanks for posting this piece, it is very helpful.

aderonke oridupa

Back to top Go down

Writer Research - Keeping Organized Empty Re: Writer Research - Keeping Organized

Post  Derek Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:49 am

What are these "index cards" you speak of.

They sound so quaint and old fashioned. Surely no-one use "index cards" anymore, do they?

study
Derek
Derek
Admin

https://comm1007.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Writer Research - Keeping Organized Empty Re: Writer Research - Keeping Organized

Post  ChenelleM Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:30 pm

lol! Derek

Yes I do use “index cards” I’m old school like that. LOL

But for all of us that are technically savvy feel free to use your portable electronic devices, I do as well. They are extremely useful in places where you have service.

ChenelleM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down