College English Forum 2010-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd draft for my Proposal Essay

Go down

2nd draft for my Proposal Essay Empty 2nd draft for my Proposal Essay

Post  trellou Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Feel free to comment!

I had a dream - a dream of working with highly educated professionals. I completed my degree in Computer Science but due to an unstable economic situation in the Philippines, I could not find a job. I decided to apply as a domestic helper abroad. Back then, my idea of other countries was that they would be very, very beautiful, bright, and noisy. I thought that all the people outside the Philippines were welcoming, fair and accommodating. However, when I finally found work in another country, I was employed with a very unjust family. I was ill – treated the whole time I was working for them. It was very sad that the law in that country could not hear the ‘voice’ of domestic helpers. After three years of tedious labor, I went back home, sick, along with bad memories and a broken dream. I tried then to get a fresh start in my life, in a new place and with renewed hope. Fortunately, this time around I was blessed with more happiness and a better life.
trellou
trellou

Back to top Go down