College English Forum 2010-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cecil Foster’s “Why Blacks Get Mad” (Watts riots of 1965 & Rodney King verdict)

2 posters

Go down

Cecil Foster’s “Why Blacks Get Mad”  (Watts riots of 1965 & Rodney King verdict) Empty Cecil Foster’s “Why Blacks Get Mad” (Watts riots of 1965 & Rodney King verdict)

Post  ChenelleM Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Hi Everyone!

I have posted the following videos to assist in the reading of Cecil Foster’s “Why Blacks Get Mad” (pp147)

These videos are by no means my thoughts or views of the “Watts riots of 1965” or the “Rodney King verdict”. I encourage you to continue your own research in order to fully understand the events.
study

ChenelleM

Back to top Go down

Cecil Foster’s “Why Blacks Get Mad”  (Watts riots of 1965 & Rodney King verdict) Empty Re: Cecil Foster’s “Why Blacks Get Mad” (Watts riots of 1965 & Rodney King verdict)

Post  Derek Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:51 am

cyclops
Wow.

This post is almost too good. I'm tempted to remove it just to make sure other students do some of the work for themselves, however there are still other aspects of the background and at least one other video that are going to be needed, so I'll leave this up. Great work.

Chenelle,

How long did it take you to find these sources? Was it difficult?
Derek
Derek
Admin

https://comm1007.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cecil Foster’s “Why Blacks Get Mad”  (Watts riots of 1965 & Rodney King verdict) Empty Re: Cecil Foster’s “Why Blacks Get Mad” (Watts riots of 1965 & Rodney King verdict)

Post  ChenelleM Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:20 am

Thanks Derek!

I was just about to send you an e-mail asking if I was giving away too much, but you replied before I got a chance.

The videos where not easy to find, I had to be specific and filter through a lot of videos that were too opinionated. However, I know the history of the events and what I wanted from the videos. So, it was a matter of plugging in the right words and letting the computer do the rest. It took about 1hr.

If you decided that you want to take it down, that’s cool with me!

Last edited by ChenelleM on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total

ChenelleM

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:46 am

Not at all.

A really good example.
Derek
Derek
Admin

https://comm1007.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down