College English Forum 2010-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need peer-editor for my APA annotated bibliography

2 posters

Go down

I need peer-editor for my APA annotated bibliography Empty I need peer-editor for my APA annotated bibliography

Post  Jenny0118 Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Hi, can someone check my apa annotated bibliography?

This web page features various architect styles which can be found in the North America. The each architect style is organized in a chronological order. Every style represents a particular era which was developed and it became the dominant feature in the architect industry. Each style includes an extensive photo coverage and an explanation of a historical significant of the style during its era. The architect is a just more than a structure. It reflects the social culture of that time period and it holds a historic value which cannot be replicated. The architect style includes Colonial style, Early National and Romantic styles, Victorian-era style, Period Style, Modern Style, and Postmodern Style. This web page allows the research have a visual comparison of each Architect style to analyze the transition between different time perio

Jenny0118

Back to top Go down

I need peer-editor for my APA annotated bibliography Empty what did I learn from this reading

Post  ChenelleM Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:35 am

You are off to a good start!

The use if the word “each” sounds reparative in your synopsis. I suggest that u focus on what your topic is about. Ask yourself the question ‘what did I learn from this reading?’.

Good luck!

ChenelleM

Back to top Go down