College English Forum 2010-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Proposal

2 posters

Go down

My Proposal Empty My Proposal

Post  SarahRaposo Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:15 pm

This is my proposal for my essay, underneath are Derek Brown's comments

My essay is about the time in my life that I was going through Post-Partum Depression, after the birth of my daughter Brianna. The beginning will talk about the day she was born, and how everything seemed to be going well, but then as weeks go on I start to drift from my relationship with my daughter and family. It will also include how my symptoms of the Post-Partum Depression grow and begin to get out of control. My climax will include when my family notices these symptoms and decide to sit me down and talk to me about it and suggest I go see a doctor. My resolution will be when I actually do go see the doctor and start taking treatments and begin to get my life back together.

Sarah Raposo

Derek Brown's Comments, in my own words of course,

He suggested that I write my story in third person, because it would let me tell my story but still keep myself separate from it, in a way. If that makes sense.

He also said that I should make sure that I have my climax and resolution really clear, so that the reader can define which is which.

SarahRaposo

Back to top Go down

My Proposal Empty Looks good

Post  SeanSweeney Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Sounds like a good story, once you get the climax and resolution really clear post it up again for us.
SeanSweeney
SeanSweeney

Back to top Go down