College English Forum 2010-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally, my brain storming has done ㅡㅡ;;

3 posters

Go down

Finally, my brain storming has done ㅡㅡ;; Empty Finally, my brain storming has done ㅡㅡ;;

Post  nanjoo Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:23 pm

I'm going to write with first person

Proposal Essay
-Title: loss & hope
This story is based on an accident that took place in DaeGoo 8 years ago. It is a story of loss and hope. The story is about a Korean woman who lost her husband and almost gave up her life. She had fallen in love with a man and got married to him. However, one day, they had a huge fight. Unfortunately, that day was the day that her husband was killed in a train accident. So, she lost all hope and thought of giving up her life. But soon after, she realized that she was pregnant. As a result, she started to feel hopeful about her life again. Now she is happy with her son who reminds her of her husband.

nanjoo

Back to top Go down

Finally, my brain storming has done ㅡㅡ;; Empty :shock: 48 views and no replies!?!?!?

Post  Derek Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:07 pm

Come on guys, 48 views and no-one has anything to post?

Don't be such a bunch of chickens. Post replies and post your own work, or questions, or resources.
Derek
Derek
Admin

https://comm1007.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Finally, my brain storming has done ㅡㅡ;; Empty 72 views and no replies!?!!?

Post  Derek Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Seriously. scratch
Derek
Derek
Admin

https://comm1007.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Finally, my brain storming has done ㅡㅡ;; Empty Good Start

Post  SeanSweeney Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Nice start to your essay there, here is mine that took quite a while for me to map out and make sense of. Any one else who has done there proposal please feel free to share it on the forums with us. Its bound to help somebody.

My essay tells the story of a young boy named Sebastian Coe who hopes of one day along with the help of his coach and father peter Coe to become an Olympic champion.
A year ago sebastian coe got injured from tearing his hamstring muscle in a 1500 meter race. Coe spends the next five months rehabilitating his hamstring and doing anything to keep himself fit. When he gets out of rehab the first thing on his mind is to get back in shape in time for the Olympics which is to take place in 4 months. To get fit faster Coe starts training with long time friend Steve Cram who is also going for the olympics. Both men make the olympic team for great britain and are to take part in the 1500 meters. Coe and Steve must go through 3 heats to qualify for the finals and end up doing so successfully. In the finals it is Coe who takes the gold followed with Steve in second. A month after the race Coe gets tested for doping and has his Gold taken from him. When Steve is told of the news he is very angry and disappointed at Coe. In the end Coe loses a friend, his sponsors, and respect from the sport of athletics.
SeanSweeney
SeanSweeney

Back to top Go down

Finally, my brain storming has done ㅡㅡ;; Empty Re: Finally, my brain storming has done ㅡㅡ;;

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down