College English Forum 2010-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using the Librarians in the reference Library at GBC

5 posters

Go down

Using the Librarians in the reference Library at GBC Empty Using the Librarians in the reference Library at GBC

Post  SeanSweeney Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:46 am

Looking for more sources I decided to take a trip to the GBC library, Derek suggested I ask them to help me find stuff. I went there and connected with the lady in the reference section. She sat down with me and within ten minutes she had found me tons of information on my topic. So im letting everyone know to go and check it out, you will find sources guaranteed!
SeanSweeney
SeanSweeney

Back to top Go down

Using the Librarians in the reference Library at GBC Empty Re: Using the Librarians in the reference Library at GBC

Post  Derek Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:00 am

I hope people get this message.

Librarians are trained professionals, just like stunt drivers. If you want to do this you get a professional:

If you want to find information, why not try asking someone who knows how to do it. The librarians at GBC are happy to help, as are any of the librarians at any of the TPL branches and especially at the main branch reference library at Yonge and Bloor.

Don't end up like this poor slob, get a pro to help:

Derek
Derek
Admin

https://comm1007.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Using the Librarians in the reference Library at GBC Empty Re: Using the Librarians in the reference Library at GBC

Post  ChenelleM Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:31 am

I don’t want to end up like the poor slob!!! scratch

I am going to the library A.S.A.P!!! study

Thanks guys!!! Very Happy

ChenelleM

Back to top Go down

Post  NikaT Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:04 pm

I relay happy I have Toronto Public Library card!!!! bounce The Library web site suggests not only books and periodicals, but also web-cites!!!

NikaT

Back to top Go down

Post  arpipatel Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:55 pm

I also went to the GBC LIBRARY, the lady at the reference desk was very useful to find sources for my research topic. That was a wonderful Opportunity for everyone to go and ask for help.....

arpipatel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down