College English Forum 2010-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT: Journal #1 Self Assessment

Go down

IMPORTANT: Journal #1 Self Assessment Empty IMPORTANT: Journal #1 Self Assessment

Post  Derek Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:12 pm

READING/JOURNAL
SELF ASSESSMENT

I understood the essay the first time I read it.
Not at all to Very Well

I read the essay more than once
Yes No

I revised my work before I considered it complete
Yes No

My satisfaction with the work I produced is:
Not at all satisfied to Extremely satisfied _________________________________________________________________________
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

If there was one question that presented a particular challenge which one was it and what made it challenging
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Answereing the questions in the Journal aided my understanding of the essay
Not at all to A great deal _________________________________________________________________________
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Following the in-class work, my understanding of the essay has improved
Not at all to A great deal

The one thing I know I did really well is:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The one thing I would have done differently is (explain):

The mark out of five I would give myself is:

1 2 3 4 5

Name__________________________________________________________

Student #_______________________________________________________
Derek
Derek
Admin

https://comm1007.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down